Sunday, April 17, 2016

Song of the Day - I Wanna Know - Alesso, featuring Nico & Vinz

I've been hit by stars, 
a beauty you are, a beauty you are
Day turns into night, 
you light up my dark, 
you light up my dark


You're the one that I see waking up next to me
And I hope it's the same for you
But you play with my mind when you send me these signs
And I see other guys get 'em too

Swedish deejay/producer Alesso has been slowly gaining steam with his 2015 studio album Forever, and this newest single (from a forthcoming album?) with Am I Wrong singer-songwriters Nico & Vinz is arguably his best yet. It's a beautiful love song that totally belongs on mainstream radio and if you click play below and take a listen I am sure you will agree...

I wanna know, I wanna know
Hey-ey-ey, hey-ey-ey
Where do we go, where do we go
From hey-ey-ey, hey-ey-ey
Why are you keeping me on hold
Don't wanna leave this place alone
Is it a yes or is it no (ahwoo)
I wanna know, I wanna know
Hey-ey-ey, hey-ey-ey



No comments:

Post a Comment