Wednesday, April 20, 2016

P!nk's 'Just Like Fire'

I'm actually surprised it's taken me this long to get to this.  I mean, P!nk has become my newest uber-icon, following in the footsteps of Diana Ross and Madonna, respectively, in the Soundtrack of My Life.  It has now been almost a week since her newest single debuted, hopefully a sign of exciting things to come...


P!nk's Just Like Fire, from the upcoming feature film, Alice Through the Looking Glass,  picks up where The Truth About Love leaves off, masterfully written lyrics that are catchy on the first listen and a similarly memorable track to boot.  I even love the little rap she does!  Let's hope that Ms. P!nk is still in the studio working on a whole new set.  In the meantime, she'll be performing the song on the Billboard Music Awards on May 22nd, so set your DVR's.  Now check out Just Like Fire...

We can get em' running, running, running, running.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment