Monday, April 11, 2016

Song of the Day - Konichiwa Bitches - Robyn

You wanna rumble in my jungle
I'll take you on
Stampede your rumpa
And send you home
You wanna rumble in space
I put my laser on stun
And on the north pole I'll ice you son


You wanna thrilla in mah nilla
You'll be killer bee stung
Wanna taste of vanilla
Better watch your tongue

Robyn is one very cool Swedish chick!  She's going to be performing at The Governor's Ball in NYC this June and so I've been listening to her...a lot...lately.  It's been awhile since she released anything solo, and I'm hoping that this appearance will have something to do with something new.  Her catalog is long and deep and filled with all sorts of great stuff, from heartrending ballads to dancey tracks and with plenty of good old funky silliness thrown in, like on this one from 2007.  Konichiwa Bitches is just so off the wall Robyn and one that's always got me singing along.  Prepare to be entertained if nothing else...

I'm so very hot that when I rob your mansion
You ain't call the cops, you call the firestation



No comments:

Post a Comment