Monday, April 18, 2016

Song of the Day - Fragile - Kygo, featuring Labrinth

Crazy to think that a man cannot hurt
Love takes its toll every time it don't work, yeah
One door closes and another opens
But it's hard to let go when your heart's broken
I give you my trust, can you give me your word?


Come take my heart of glass
And give me your love
I hope you'll still be there
To pick the pieces up
Cause baby I'm fragile, fragile, fragile
Cause baby I'm fragile, fragile, fragile

Oh man, what a treat these past couple of weeks have been!  After seemingly endless months of boring, unoriginal music, suddenly a bounty of great great new stuff is coming along and it's all from new artists who I hope find success with these songs.  The tracks I've posted in the past few days are unprecedented in their value to me as a music lover, and I find myself listening to all of them (and a couple more that will be forthcoming!) over and over and over.  Case in point: today's gem...

Norwegian deejay/songwriter/producer has been on my radar screen, but until now not as a favorite artist, but one who've I've jammed to over the past year or so.  This one, one of his newest, features a brilliant, soulful vocalist named Labrinth, and the tune is as soulful as it is beautiful.  Quality stuff here!  Check out Fragile...



No comments:

Post a Comment