Saturday, March 28, 2015

Madonna's "Rebel Heart" Track Reviews: Inside Out



I heard on one review of Rebel Heart that Inside Out was a throwaway song, and I wouldn't necessarily say that, though the song almost surely won't be any sort of hit.  The tune is mid-tempo and a bit of a snoozer and it was most certainly meant to be filler.  Honestly, in my daily listening routine I've already deleted this one out of my Currents folder, so that should tell you something. There are several other tunes that had been leaked that are more worthy to be included on this set than this one, so take it for what it's worth.  This one's not available anywhere on the Internet for you to preview, so I guess you'll just have to get the album to make your own judgement.



In the meantime, check out the rest of my reviews of the tracks from Rebel Heart...

The First Six Tracks

Hold Tight

Joan of Arc

Iconic

Heartbreak City

Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment