Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Taylor Swift Accompanies Madonna on "Ghosttown" at iHeart Radio


HollywoodLife

There was a really nice surprise the other night at the iHeart Radio Music Awards show when Taylor Swift appeared onstage with Madonna to accompany her on guitar for Ghosttown.  Swift is the latest in a myriad of stars to join the icon onstage, following the likes of Brittney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, Babyface, M.I.A., Nicki Minaj, Cee Lo Green, and I'm sure more to come.  I said in my review of the song, Ghosttown is a very good song, which says a lot because I do not generally like ballads.  But you can see how powerful a tune this one is in this performance... 




Madonna/Taylor Swift Collaboration on the Way?

Hollywood Life reports the possibility of a future collab between the two superstars, this time in the studio. Now that could be interesting!  Check out the article right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment