Monday, March 2, 2015

A Birthday Song of the Day - Vivir La Vida - Marc Anthony


Today is a special day and this song was carefully chosen to mark the occasion,  You see, today is my friend Manny's birthday and I want to mark the day by posting a song that always makes me think of him.  I've only known Manny about 3-4 years, but I consider him one of my great friends.  I met him through my other friend, Ozzie, and the three of us have been a cool trio of sorts over the years since.


Manny is a sweetheart...a big Puertoriqueño with an even bigger heart.  His sense of humor and his lovable personality are traits that I treasure in my friends and so I am proud to call him one.  We've had a lot of good times together and I look forward to many more to come.  So here's to you buddy...Happy Birthday!  Keep on viviendo la vida!  


No comments:

Post a Comment