Monday, January 4, 2016

Song of the Day - Unforgettable - Natalie and Nat King Cole



This was a song I should have posted yesterday, but somehow forgot to do so.  As I am sure you have heard by this point, singer Natalie Cole passed away on Thursday at the age of 65.  Word is that she had been battling several health issues and she ultimately died from congestive heart failure.  I was never a huge fan of Miss Cole, but being a music fan I was always aware of her.  In fact, as I write this, her song gospel-tinged disco hit, This Will Be, is playing in my head. For today's post, however, I can't not post this, one of her most memorable and a technical marvel at the time, a duet with her father, beloved crooner Nat King Cole, on one of his biggest hits.  Check out Unforgettable...  






No comments:

Post a Comment