Friday, February 20, 2015

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Who Knew - P!nk

You took my hand
You showed me how
You promised me you'd be around
Uh huh
That's right
I took your words and I believed
In everything you said to me
Yeah huh
That's right

Happy Friday all!  Late last night I was flipping through my Facebook page when I came across a Throwback Thursday posting from P!nk's page.  I immediately thought to myself...I Miss P!nk!  With all of the hullabaloo surrounding the return of Madonna, I can't help but wish for an impending return of my newest favorite artist, the incredibly talented Ms. P!nk.  Since she's not really due for a new record just yet, at least we've got her awesome catalog of wonderfully written tunes to play, and so in her honor I present one of my favorite songs of all time, the utterly tender Who Knew.  Enjoy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment