Saturday, December 9, 2017

New Music Fridays, December 8th, 2017 - Five of the Week's Hottest New Tracks


Hello and welcome back to John's World's New Music Fridays, a weekly look at the hottest new music tracks of the week.  Let's get right down to this week's selections...

Out of My Head - Charli XCX, feat. Tove Lo, ALMA

I've wanted to like British songstress Charli XCX for a long time now, but until now I haven't heard anything stellar enough from her to sink my teeth into.  Again, till now.  This new one, featuring Tove Lo and ALMA is a pleasant, catchy song I can definitely wrap my ears around.  Check out Out of My Head...


Untouchable - Eminem

Though Eminem is admittedly a legend and his legions of fans can argue all day which of his tracks they like best, I've never really liked his stuff.  Well Em is back with some brand new stuff.  First it was the tender Walk On Water with Beyoncé a couple of weeks ago and this week finds him bringing some old school sounds to some very current lyrics.  Check out Untouchable...


Never Be the Same - Camila Cabello

Former Fifth Harmony singer Camila Cabello has had a very productive 2017.  With a couple of hot singles previewing her just-released debut solo effort, Cabello's name has no doubt catapulted into a lot of music lovers' collective minds and her popularity will only continue to grow with tunes like this one.  Here's the sweet Never be the Same...


I Could Always - Le Youth, feat. MNDR

Here's a nice, disco-ish tune from producers Le Youth and MNDR.  Check out I Could Always...


Everyday - NVDES

...and speaking of neo-disco, here's a funked up track by LA-based production team known as NVDES.  With several nice tunes under their belt already, this is an artist that will be on my radar for a long time to come.  Check out Everyday...


Well, that's a wrap for the week.  Be sure to stay tuned to John's Music World's New Music Fridays coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment