Sunday, December 3, 2017

New Music Fridays, December 1st, 2017 -

nmf-logo-rgb-stacked_blue-navy

Welcome back to John's Music World's New Music Fridays, a weekly spotlight on the hottest new music tracks of the week.  For those of you who know me and follow me, you know that dance music is my main thing, and this week we've got a lot of dance stuff to check out...

Perfect (Duet) - Ed Sheeran & Beyoncé

One of the biggest tunes to come out this week is a reworking of Ed Sheeran's Perfect into a duet featuring Beyoncé.  The already beautiful tune becomes even more so in this rendition, as the two talented singers take turns at the verses and meld together splendidly on the chorus.  I can already see this one as the first dance at weddings.  Check out Perfect...


Breathe - Jax Jones, Ina Wroldsen

British producer Jax Jones follows up his Demi Lovato/Stfflon Don collaboration, Instruction, with a brand new dance floor filler.  So far I've loved everything this guy has done and when I see his name on the New Music Fridays Playlist on Spotify, I am rushing to check it out.  This one's got a nice beat and some great vocals.  Check out Breathe... 


Off My Feet - Pia Mia

Guam born and YouTube personality Pia Mia has just released a brand new track and it is pure pop deliciousness, catchy and pleasing to the ears.  Check out Off My Feet...


Never Too Late (YOUNOTUS Mix) - Alle Farben, Sam Gray

I've loved the music of German deejay/producer ever since his collaboration with Graham Candy on the irresistibly chill Sometimes.  This mix of Farben's latest is a little less chill, a little more bright than the former track, and it's oh so feel-good!  Check out Never Too Late...


bruised - morgxn, Lenno

I love me some good neo-disco, and this fresh track from indie artist Morgxn has all the elements of a good old disco track from the 70's.  Just click play, close your eyes and let the music take you back and away.  Check out bruised...


Well, for a dance music aficionado, this has been a great week of new music and I can't wait to seep these jamming tunes into my head this week.  Stay tuned for more New Music Fridays and check out some of this week's honorable mentions...

So Far Away - Martin Garrix, David Guetta, Jamie Scott, Romy Dya
Hello Shadow - Kiesza, SKYGGE
Amnesia - slenderbodies
Grooves on the Vinyl - Gorgon City

No comments:

Post a Comment