Monday, December 18, 2017

Song of the Day - Feel It Still - Portugal, The Man

Image result for feel it still

Today's post is a kinda I told you so sort of thing.  You see, a few weeks back and within a day or two of one another, two separate friends mentioned how much they loved this song by Portugal, The Man.  Sigh!  I've got a lot of friends who see my Song of the Day posts, yet don't usually check them out.  I first posted this song, excitedly I may add, way back in March, way ahead of its time on the radio.  This wasn't the first time someone has commented on how much they liked a song that I had previously posted.  Ugh!  I was a deejay for 12 years for crying out loud!  I think I know good music when I hear it.  That being said, if any of my friends are reading this, please...pay attention!  Maybe, just maybe, you'll find something you like from me for a change.  Sigh!  Here's Feel It Still...  

No comments:

Post a Comment