Monday, August 1, 2016

I Love the 90's Month Song of the Day - Bills, Bills, Bills - Destiny's Child


Welcome to I Love the 90's Month here on John's World.  You know, the 90's are one of the best decades ever for music, full of awesome dance beats, the birth of alternative and grunge, the height of the dance/rap movement, and a whole lotta other stuff!  During the month of August, I'll be featuring some of my favorites from that decade, and I hope you all will enjoy.  

First up is Destiny's Child with an early hit from back in 1999.  Back then there were four of them and this record, from their breakthrough sophomore album, Writing's On the Wall, helped propel the gals into what they eventually became...oh, we know the rest, don't we.  Anyway, here's the funky, in-your-face Bills, Bills, Bills...



No comments:

Post a Comment