Thursday, May 26, 2016

Song of the Day - Love on the Brain - Rihanna


Rihanna's newest album, Anti, has been out now for several months already and I can count on one hand the number of times I've listened to it.  Simply put, it is by far my least favorite album so far from the Barbadian songstress.  However, when I saw her perform this song on the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday night, I remembered that there was one song from the record that I liked and this was it.  Love On the Brain sounds completely like a vintage 50's/60's torch song, and I can picture teenagers slow dancing to it at a sock hop somewhere.  Yes, Anti, the album, is surely an appropriate title for this album, and this type of tune is totally anti-Rihanna, but it works.  Check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment