Friday, May 27, 2016

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Sexy B**ch - David Guetta, feat. Akon

Yes I can see her
Yeah every girl just wanna be her
They say she low down
It's just a rumor and I don't believe em


She's nothing like a girl you've ever seen before
Nothing you can compare to your neighborhood wh**e
I just to find the words to describe her without being disrespectful...

Today is the start of that unofficial, sweet and long-awaited beginning of summer.  Yes, I'm talking about Memorial Day Weekend...bright skies, warm temps, barbecues, and all that other good stuff that goes along with it. I, like many others out there, will be out there joining in on the revelry and hopefully dancing my a** off.  Here's a summer jam from that great great 2009 dance album of David Guetta's called One Love.  Here's the hot Sexy B**ch...Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment