Friday, May 20, 2016

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - All This Time - Sylver (Jonathan Peters Remix)

I had so much of you, I couldn't dream last night
I feel the touch of you even though you're not by my side
Can't get enough of you cause you make the darkness light
And after all this time, you still possess my mind


I've been listening to a lot of old dance music lately, all the way from the 90's and through the 2000's, and when I came across this one on Tuesday I knew I'd be posting it today.  Jonathan Peters' All This Time is a dance anthem classic, with a killer hook chorus that you just have to sing along to when you here it and stays in your head long after a listen.  The song is full of highs and lows...my favorite kind of dance tune, and I just learned this morning that the woman singing is none other than Sylver Logan Sharp, a former lead singer with Nile Rodgers and Chic.  Great voice, great music, awesome tune!  Check it out...  



No comments:

Post a Comment