Thursday, May 12, 2016

Song of the Day - Roam - B-52's


Today is Field Trip Day!  Every year I take my students to one of the greatest places on Earth, which just happens to be a couple of hours trip from our school. Yes, I'm talking about New York City.  Over the past few years, my class has gotten to experience just a bit of what NYC has to offer, including a trip to see Wicked on Broadway last year, the Statue of Liberty, MoMA, and Central Park, our destination today.

This will be our second trip to one of the most well-known city parks in the world.  I polled some past students about what their favorite trip was in order to get an idea for this year's venture, and to a person, they all said Central Park.  Central Park is such a unique and fun destination for the students because we'll get to mix a little bit of learning along with some time to just roam around enjoying the space and one another.  And such is my choice for today's tune.  Check out Roam...
  


No comments:

Post a Comment