Sunday, May 8, 2016

Justin, We Have a Winner!


Justin, we have a winner!  It's already hard to believe that three years have passed already since Justin Timberlake has given us anything new, and even the last time around this fan was somewhat disappointed.  Overall I wasn't pleased with The 20/20 Experience.  I thought it wasn't mainstream enough to resonate with the masses, and I believe in the end I was right.  But when he unexpectedly dropped a new single on Friday, I was hopeful, hopeful that he'd return to the awesome days of FutureSexLoveSound.  Well, yeah!

Justin Timberlake's new Can't Stop the Feeling, from the soundtrack of the upcoming movie Trolls, is a bona fide, feel-good hit.  It's just one of those kinds of songs that makes you happy, bopping and singing along even during the first listen.  So if you haven't heard it yet, check out Can't Stop the Feeling...



No comments:

Post a Comment