Saturday, September 8, 2018

New Music Fridays, September 7th, 2018 - A Slow Week...


Out of the many new songs released this week, I only bookmarked eight, probably the lowest ever.  No big names, not a lot of dance stuff, not much at all.  In fact as I went through the listing of 100+ tracks, I was hitting the next button very quickly and often.  That being said, only two of the eight new music tunes released this week are truly worthy of a spotlight, so for what it's worth, check em out...

Drunk and I Miss You - KIDDO, Decco

One of the better tunes I bookmarked this week is this pop/rockish song that's pretty catchy and has a nice groove, as well.  Check out Drunk and I Miss You...


Way Down - MO

I've loved virtually everything Danish singer MO has put out and this one is fast and very funky.  Check out Way Out...


Though I've only spotlighted two songs this week, there are others, of course, that are worthy of attention.  Here are this week's honorable mentions..

Just Got Paid - Segala, Ella Eyre, Meghan Trainor, French Montana
Look Up Child - Lauren Daigle
Be Somebody - Steve Aoki, Kiiara, Nicky Romero
Lucky One - Tom Morello, K. Flay






No comments:

Post a Comment