Sunday, September 30, 2018

Song of the Day - Just Fine - Mary J Blige

Image result for just fine mjb

Feels so good, when you're doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
Keep your head up high
In yourself, believe in you, believe in me
Having a really good time, I'm not complaining
And I'm a still wear a smile if it raining
I got to enjoy myself regardless
I appreciate life, I'm so glad I got mine

So I like what I see when I'm looking at me
When I'm walking past the mirror
Ain't worried about you and what you gonna do
I'm a lady so I must stay classy
Got to keep it hot, keep it together
If I want to get better
You see I wouldn't change my life, my life's just
Fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, fine, ooh

Had an MJB listening party the other day on my long ride to work.  Here's one of her best...

No comments:

Post a Comment