Monday, March 26, 2018

New Music Fridays, March 23rd, 2018 - Hot Stuff!

Hello and welcome again to my weekly New Music Fridays post, where I put the spotlight on my picks for the best new music of the week.  There were a lot of songs I bookmarked this week and it was hard to narrow it down to just five, but here goes...

In My Blood/Lost In Japan - Shawn Mendes

Shawn Mendes fans were certainly happy this Friday with the release of two brand new songs, In My Blood and Lost In Japan.  Both songs continue to show that this young talent is just that...a talent.  The first one's got that raw, emotional feel and is instantly likable, while the second is a little more upbeat and sweet!  Check out both songs right here...




Flames - David Guetta and Sia

It's been awhile since David Guetta and Sia have gotten together to make some music, and boy did they make a winner this time.  Like their previous big hit, Titanium, this one's inspirational and though not as clubby as the former, it's got a really nice groove.  Check out Flames...


Say Amen (Saturday Night) - Panic at the Disco

I never thought I would spotlight a Panic at the Disco song on this blog.  They're really just not my thing, but this song is just powerfully fun, and so is the video.  Check out Say Amen (Saturday Night)...


Nirvana - INNA

I've been a big fan of Romanian singer INNA since her 2010 tropical house tune Sun Is Up.  Well, she's got a new album and the title cut has just been released as a single.  It is hot!  Check out Nirvana...


As I mentioned earlier, there were lots of nice new tunes this week.  Here are my honorable mentions, most of whom almost made the cut above.  Check them out below and I will see you in a couple of weeks as I will be on vacay...

Psychopath - Charlotte Lawrence, Nina Nesbitt, Sasha Sloan
Love Me Still - BLVK JVCK, Jessie Reyez
Differently - Marian Hill
Be Easy - Timeflies
Loui - NVDES
Timezone - The Shadowboxers
Crash - Burak Yeter
Just Wanna Dance - Spencer Ludwig
Shotgun - George Ezra

No comments:

Post a Comment