Friday, March 16, 2018

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Come Baby Come - K7

Image result for Come Baby Come - K7

The other day I was making an 80's playlist with my pal Kyle, and of course I had to throw some freestyle into the mix.  Once I'd looked at the some of the songs, I found myself in a freestyle frenzy, reliving all of the great tunes from TKA, Sweet Sensation, Stevie B, Safire, and so many more.  I just knew I had to post a freestyle jam for today. Unfortunately, back in those days there weren't too many videos made.  I had wanted to post a TKA song...One Way Love, Maria...but I couldn't find any vids for their stuff other than live performances of tunes in recent years.  Not what I wanted.  Then I came across K7's Come Baby Come.  For those of you who don't know, K7 was one of the members of TKA and he made one solo album, Swing Batta, Swing back in 1993 that spawned a couple of hits, including this rap/dance jam.  Check out Come Baby Come...

No comments:

Post a Comment