Monday, March 5, 2018

Song of the Day - Go Baby Go - Beth Ditto

Image result for go baby go beth ditto

It's so funny how things work sometimes.  It was last summer that I first discovered the very cool Beth Ditto, who had just released her first solo album, Fake Sugar.  The former lead singer of the dance-punk band Gossip incorporated a lot of different genres into this work and the hip, retro sounds of In and Out got me hooked on first listen.  After hearing it yesterday morning I had decided I was going to revisit that one, but then I had a spontaneous dinner with my pal Sonny and she had this one on her playlist in the car.  Go Baby Go is another one of those funkdified, head bopping tunes that'll get ya moving every time.  Too bad there isn't a vid for this one, so you're just going to have to settle for the audio of Go Baby Go...  

No comments:

Post a Comment