Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Song of the Day - Lightning - The Wanted

Image result for lightning the wanted

The immensely talented Alessia Cara played Radio City Music Hall last night in NYC in what turned out to be a great show, not only from the headliner, but the two opening acts, as well.  Up and comers Nathan Sykes, formerly of The Wanted, and Canadian singer/songwriter Ruth B both gave inspired performances in warming up the crowd for Cara.  Being a fan of The Wanted, I couldn't help but want to post one of their tunes today in favor of one of Sykes' new tracks from his forthcoming debut solo album, Unfinished Business.  I will get to that soon, I promise, but in the meantime sentimentality takes over and herein I present one of my favorite Wanted songs...  



No comments:

Post a Comment