Friday, October 14, 2016

Flashback Friday Song of the Day - Should I Stay or Should I Go - The Clash

mv5bmjezmdaxotuymv5bml5banbnxkftztgwnzaxmzyzote-_v1_uy1200_cr9006301200_al_

I finally started watching the much heralded new sci-fi/horror series Stranger Things on Netflix yesterday and all I can say is wow, what a great show!  It's got a lil bit of early American Horror Story, mixed in with a lil Stand By Me, and a whole lot of suspense.  My friend Kyle and I blew through the first four episodes last night in no time and it's gonna kill me to wait until he and I get together again to finish the last four episodes.  If you've watched the show, which takes place in the early 80's and stars two well-known actors from that era, Winona Ryder and Matthew Modine, then you've certainly heard this tune in it, which was nicely incorporated into the storyline.  If you haven't, then I highly suggest you check out Stranger Things on Netflix, and soon.  In the meantime, enjoy this Clash classic...




No comments:

Post a Comment