Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Song of the Day - You're Wondering Now - Amy Winehouse

Image result for now you know this is the end amy winehouse

I haven't listened to Amy Winehouse in like forever...well that is, until last night.  I put her on my iPod for my evening walk and I truly enjoyed the music of this tragically talented soul once again. When I got to this song, You're Wondering Now, I was reminded of the day she died.  I posted it on John's World the day she was laid to rest because I thought it was eerily fitting.  It's hard to believe it's been five years already since she passed, and though she has faded in a lot of memories, its good to know that all you have to do is reach for that Amy Winehouse button on the pod and relive some great music.  I hope she rests in peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment