Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sumer Jams Song of the Day - We Are One - DJ Assad & Greg Parys

I am there for you
You there for me
That's how it is when we believe that
We're the ones that we belong to

There are two very good versions of today's song, so good that I started to put one of them up, but then decided on the other.  Talk about a tough decision, but I ultimately chose the dancier version because I thought it would fit better as a "summer jam" (though really the chill version would work great too!).  

Anywho, this song's got these catchy whistle and sax rhythms to it, and the lyrics and the vocals are just awesome, as well...and then you get to the video.  The video to this version (yes, even the videos are a little different in the two versions), looks like one of those standard quick shots of different people singing and dancing to the song that we can see in any number of videos out there, only you don't know any of them.  Heck, I'm not sure which one is DJ Assad, but I'm sure he's there. 

Anyway, this video is fun to watch because the people genuinely seem to be having a good time and that, coupled with the awesome tune, makes for a very pleasant three minutes or so.  Check out We Are One, the dancier version...    



No comments:

Post a Comment