Thursday, May 21, 2015

Madonna Postpones First Five Dates of Rebel Heart Tour



Rolling Stone has reported today that Madonna has postponed the first five dates of her upcoming tour in support of the new Rebel Heart album.  The singer announced the postponements of the five shows, in Miami (August 29th and 30th), Atlanta (September 2nd), and Puerto Rico (September 5th and 6th), stating that "assembling all the elements [of the show] will take a lot more time than we realized." Here's the full statement:

As my fans already know, the show has to be perfect.  Assembling all of the elements will require more time than we realized.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my fans.  I can promise you that this show will be worth the wait.  Can't wait to share it with all my Rebel Hearts out there.

I'm sure the fans in Miami, Atlanta and Puerto Rico will be disappointed, but as one who's seen all of her shows since the Who's That Girl Tour in 1986, I can attest to the fact that a Madonna concert is not just any ordinary show, and if she says it'll be worth the wait, it certainly will be!.  Check out Rolling Stone for the full story and stay tuned for more on Rebel Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment