Friday, May 22, 2015

Flashback Friday Summer Jam Song of the Day - Let Me Think About It - Ida Corr vs. Fedde Le Grand



Though it's only May 22nd and it's actually pretty chilly outside, I'd like to welcome you to John's World Summer Jam, a summer-themed feast of ear candy to have your summer party going on all season long.  To me, summer jams are all about feeling good, and a lot of the time for me, that's songs that make me want to dance my a** off.  

So we begin today and move on all the way through summer with special posts featuring some great summer jams chosen by me.  These are tunes old and new that I never ever seem to skip whenever they come up on my iPod.  We begin today with one of my all time favorite dance jams, Ida Corr and Fedde Le Grand's Let Me Think About It.  This tune is a perfect dance jam, with horny horns, great up front and backing vocals, and great dance beats.  So kick off your Memorial Day Weekend, and your summer, by following John's World Summer Jams...and be dancing all summer long!



No comments:

Post a Comment