Monday, May 18, 2015

Song of the Day - Feedback - Janet Jackson

Light skin
Dark skin
My Asian persuasion...


Have you heard?  Oh, it's been such a long time!  Ms. Jackson if you're nasty is back, and I know a lot of people that are super-excited, including me.  USA Today reports, after a couple of weeks of high speculation, that Miss Janet will indeed be coming out with a new set of music...her first since 2008's Discipline.  The singer herself posted a tweet yesterday with a link to a Vimeo vid in which she states,

I promised you'd hear it from my lips, and now you will.  This year: new music, new world tour, a new movement.  I've been listening.  Let's keep the conversation going.

Exciting news!  Stay tuned, and in the meantime, here's the opening single to Discipline, a work that embodied much of what had brought her great success in the 90's, though it didn't fare nearly as well as anything she did back then.  Those who know it, know it well, and those that don't can...take a listen...



No comments:

Post a Comment