Saturday, January 3, 2015

Song of the Day - Habits - Tove Lo


It's Saturday, January 3rd...three days into the new year and I'm still trying to sort myself out.  Like most people, I look at the new year as a new beginning, a chance to right the wrongs and improve myself, but there's one sneaky thing that gets the best of all of us and that's habits.  We've all got our habits, don't we, and they're always so hard to break, but in order to make any sot of real change, sometimes it's necessary to break old habits.

Whenever I'm off from work and I actually have the time to do the things I should do, I fall into the same old habits I always do and I never get things done.  So, being that I have two more days to break those habits (see Auto-correcting Humanity? - Yeah!), I'm gonna listen to this song and go for it.  Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment