Monday, December 14, 2015

Song of the Day - All I Want for Christmas - Chase Holfelder & Kurt Hugo Schneider


Okay, so Christmas is less than two weeks away and I haven't posted on Christmas song yet...until now.  My pal Manny stopped by for a visit last night and he shared with me one of the most unique Christmas covers ever.  The singer is one Chase Holfelder, and he's made waves before covering tunes by Cyndi Lauper, Taylor Swift, Adele and many others, turning their famous songs into whole new ones by singing them in a minor, or sadder, key.  It's really incredible to listen to!  Here he turns Marih Carey's all time happy Christmas favorite into a sort of grungy, dark song, and it works! Check out the most unique rendition of All I Want for Christmas...ever!      





Check out some of Chase's other work on his YouTube page.

No comments:

Post a Comment