Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Song of the Day - Love Yourself - Justin Bieber


If you like, the way, you look so much
Then you should go and love yourself


I finally broke down after hearing this one and bought Justin Bieber's new album Purpose.  Let me tell you, I am loving all of what I;ve been hearing from The Biebs lately.  Though I and many others have found plenty of disdain for the young phenom in the past, there is no denying that he is talented. His voice fits perfectly into the R&B mode, and both the rhythms and the vocals on many of the songs on this album are very pleasing to the ears, including Love Yourself, an in your face put down of someone in his life whose selfish, conceited and destructive personality is one which we could all probably relate to from our own experiences.  Check out the soulful Love Yourself...  



No comments:

Post a Comment