Sunday, December 20, 2015

Song of the Day - Water Under the Bridge - Adele

If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently

Don't pretend that you don't want me
Our love ain't water under the bridge
If you're gonna let me down, let me down gently
Don't pretend that you don't want me
Our love ain't water under the bridge



I'm sure a lot of you have been listening to Adele's hot new 25 album, and you're enjoying every moment just like I am.  Admittedly, after that first go around of listens during the couple of weeks that followed its release, I did little listening to the record.  That's not because I wasn't enjoying it, but because I've got so much other new music lately to check out as well.  

So I revisited 25 this weekend and happily rediscovered all of the gems that are to be found hear, true ear candy.  I'm loving the fact that there are some lighthearted tunes on the CD are as pleasing to the ears as any of her sad, oftentimes monumental tragic love songs.  Here's one sweet song called Water Under the Bridge, as our star performed it on Jimmy Fallon.  It's been in my head all weekend long and I thought I'd share it with you this morning.  Check it out...   



No comments:

Post a Comment