Thursday, October 1, 2015

Song of the Day - Alors On Danse - Stromae



This morning, the French teacher at school came into my classroom looking for a chaperone to accompany her class to a concert at MSG tonight.  Oh, it's a big deal, she said.  He is the first French speaking singer to ever headline at Madison Square Garden.  Well of course this music aficionado's ears perked up.  This guy's one of the hottest singers in Europe right now.  He's Belgian...

Is his name Stromae? I asked.  

How did you know?

Of course I knew!  Those of you who know me through this blog should know that I knew.  I actually posted a Stromae tune a few months back.  I've got a couple of his tracks on dance mixes and I love em.  Ooh, it would be very cool to go to the show, but unfortunately I can't make it tonight.  Anyway, I can still share his latest, and if you like Euro dance music, check out Alors On Danse...cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment