Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summer Jams Song of the Day - Love At First Sight - Kylie Minogue

And everything went from wrong to right
And the stars came out, filled up the sky
The music you were plaing really blew my mind
It was love, at first sight



Cause baby when I heard you
For the first time I knew
We were meant to be as one

Thirteen years ago yesterday, June 10th, 2002, Kylie Minogue released her third single from her breakout Fever album.  The song was called Love At First Sight and it followed the smashes Can't Get You Out of My Head and In Your Eyes and solidified the Aussie's bona fide explosion on to the dance music scene here in the U.S.  Fever was my first Kylie album, and I've been following her faithfully ever since.  This tune certainly fills the bill as a summer jam, and so...



No comments:

Post a Comment