Saturday, June 20, 2015

90's Summer Jams Song of the Day - Love Is In the Air - Milk n Sugar Vs. John Paul Young

Love is in the air
Everywhere I look around
Love is in the air
Every sight and every sound


ogqbackgrounds

And I don't know if I'm being foolish
I don't know if I'm being wise
But it's something that I must believe in
And it's there when I look in your eyes

Today's summer jam is not technically a 90's tune, but it's close enough.  The song, by Aussie singer John Paul Young, was a smash way back in the disco era of the late 70's and was resurrected by German production team Milk n Sugar in 2001.  The familiarity of the tune, coupled with a new groovy beat made this one a big smash again and Young's original vocals clinched the deal.  Click play below to relive a classic and perhaps a memory or two...



No comments:

Post a Comment