Saturday, December 3, 2016

Song of the Day - Breathing Underwater - Emeli Sandé

Something like flying
Hard to describe it
My God, I'm breathing underwater
Something like freedom, freedom
My God, I'm breathing underwater

Image result for breathing underwater emeli sande

I love inspirational music and Emeli Sandé has become a master at inspiration.  In the midst of the early life of her second album, Long Live the Angels, Emeli seems to have fine-tuned herself and her sound, with a collection of fifteen new tunes that all seem a step above those found on her first record, Our Version of Events.  Case in point, this four-minute nugget is inspiration at its best, with beautiful lyrics, an ethereal and gospel feel, and of course her heavenly voice.  Check out Breathing Underwater...



No comments:

Post a Comment