Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Best of 2016 Song of the Day - More Than a Miracle - MNEK

If the mountains could be moved for you,
And the ocean could be split right through
It still wouldn't be enough for you,
It's true, it's true, it's true!

Image result for more than a miracle mnek

If I told you sweet nothings everyday
I'd trip up on every word I say
One step closer, yet still miles away
I pray at night, I pray

One of my favorite tunes of 2016 comes from a singer I know very little about, except his name...and his voice.  Earlier in the year, MNEK released a song I immediately LOVED and upon listening to it again this morning, I am sure I'll be listening to it much more later today and in the next few weeks. More Than a Miracle is combination soul/R&B/dance, with a definitive freestyle sound to it. Unfortunately there's no vid for the tune, but you can here it right here...




No comments:

Post a Comment