Saturday, December 10, 2016

Best of 2016 Song of the Day - Gold - Kiiara

Gold (Official Single Cover) by Kiiara.png

I remember hearing this song in the car with my pal Eddie over the summer and I was jamming out while he was saying..I don't get it!  I don't have any idea what the hell she's saying!  Lol, I got that.  I really don't either, but to me it doesn't matter. This song is so unique and fast and funky and cool that I don't really have to know what she's saying for me to like it.  

Young Kiiara is just 21 years old and she just put out her debut album, Low Kii Savage, on Atlantic Records in March.  This, the debut single, reached all the way to the #13 spot.  Not bad, huh?  Anyway, here are the lyrics that probably confuse you when you're listening...


Roof is falling let me love me falling I just know [3x]
Roof is falling let me love me

Now, check out the intoxicating Gold...



No comments:

Post a Comment