Thursday, July 14, 2016

Song of the Day - XO - Beyoncé

In the darkest night hour (in the darkest night hour)
I'll search through the crowd (I'll search through the crowd)
Your face is all that I see
I'll give you everything
Baby, love me lights out
Baby, love me lights out
You can turn my lights out


I have been dying to post something off of Beyoncé's Lemonade, but for whatever reason...HBO, popularity, whatever...everything from that album, which I love, is under web-based lock and key. This morning was the third such try at a tune from the record.   I wanted to post the electrically-charged Freedom with Kendrick Lamar, but was dead ended at every turn.  Sigh!  After all that, I wanted to post some Bey anyway, so here's one of my favorites from her last one. It's the soft and tender, XO.  Enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment