Saturday, February 6, 2016

Song of the Day - ScheiBe - Lady Gaga

I don't speak German
but I can if you like...


It's been awhile since I've posted anything Gaga, and being that she's got a lot of things coming up I figured now would be a good time to post a tune.  First of all, the AHS actress will be singing the national anthem at tomorrow night's Super Bowl.  Then, the singer will be receiving the very prestigious Jane Ortner Award from the Grammy Museum for her dedication to education in the arts. You go Gaga!

It seems like forever since she released her last true Gaga album, ARTPOP, but I'm hearing that a new Gaga record is on the way for 2016.  Fingers crossed.  In the meantime, it's Saturday and a good time for a great dance song.  ScheiBe, from the Born This Way album, was never a pop hit, but a definite fan favorite.  The nonsensical German lyrics, electronic beats and a killer hook give this one the most unique of sounds and is one of my personal favorite Gaga tunes.  Check out a live version (with spotty audio) and the original audio version below if you like.  Enjoy and Happy Saturday!





No comments:

Post a Comment