Sunday, November 22, 2015

Song of the Day - Hold My Hand - Jess Glynne

Standing in a crowded room and I can't see your face
Put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay
In my mind,, I'm running round a cold and empty space
Just put your arms around me, tell me everything's okay


Darling hold my hand
Oh, won't you hold my hand?
Cause I don't wanna walk on my own anymore
Won't you understand?
Cause I don't wanna walk alone

I'm ready for this, there's no denying
I'm ready for this, you stop me falling
I'm ready for this, I need you all in
I'm ready for this, so darling hold my hand 

Many of you may not know Jess Glynne by name, but hopefully that'll change soon.  The best way to tell you just who this red-headed singer with the big voice is would be to tell you that she's the girl who sang on Clean Bandit's smash hit, Rather Be.  Well, Jess Glynne is an English recording artist who just recently released her debut solo album, I Cry When I Laugh.  Hold My Hand is the third single off the record, following Home and Right Here, and it's one of my favorites off the album, along with Gave Me Something.  The song is sweet and uplifting and almost as likable as the awesomely wonderful Rather Be.  Check it out...



No comments:

Post a Comment