Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Song of the Day - Kind and Generous - Natalie Merchant

You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in, debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
For everything you've done, you know I'm bound
I'm bound to thank you for it....



Natalie Merchant's Kind and Generous, to me, is the perfect Thanksgiving song.  In fact, I was quite surprised not to see it on several Thanksgiving song lists I perused over the past couple of days.  I mean, even though the words thank you aren't in the title, the tune is all about appreciation, So for all of you out there who celebrate Thanksgiving, take the time to be grateful for what you've got, because no matter who you are, you've got a lot!  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment