Sunday, September 20, 2015

A Wedding Song of the Day - Latch - Disclosure

You lift my heart up
When the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me, even when you're not around
If there are boundaries, I will try to knock them down
I'm latching on babe
Now I know what I have found



I feel we're close enough
I wanna lock in your love
I think we're close enough
Could I lock in your love, baby?

Now I got you in my space
I won't let go of you
Got you shackled in my embrace
I'm latching on to you

Today is the second of three weddings in three weeks for me, and what a beautiful day it's going to be!  J.C. and Ed have been preparing for this day for quite some time and I am highly anticipating lots of love, good times and nothing but happiness for the two of them and all of their guests.  So here's to J.C. and Ed.  May your lives be filled with happiness, love, and respect for one another from this day forward and may your love forever be locked into that embrace. Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment