Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Song of the Day - Crazy - Gnarls Barkley

Crazy (Gnarls Barkley song) - Wikipedia


I remember when
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that place
Even your emotions have an echo in so much space

And when you're out there, without care
Yeah I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much

Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Does that make me crazy?
Possibly

Crazy is something I think we've all been struggling with these past few weeks.  Crazy in the house, crazy when you look at the news, and the most crazy, at least for me, is when I have to go to the store.  Thinking too much can really drive you crazy!  Let's hope this crazy goes away soon!  


No comments:

Post a Comment