Monday, June 11, 2018

New Music Fridays, June 8th, 2018

I tell ya, this is certainly a labor of love for me.  I actually had a little time over the weekend to get this out, but once again, pc problems put the kibosh on that.  Anyway, this was a unique week of new music, with quality tunes in a wide variety of genres.  Check out this week's new tunes... 

Almost Love - Sabrina Carpenter

Young actress turned singer Sabrina Carpenter is back with a lead single to her third studio album, Singular, due out in the winter.  Almost Love is a funky, dance pop jam that's very easy on the ears.  Check it out...


Younger - Ruel

Until I heard this tender ballad, I'd never even heard of Australian singer Ruel.  Well, this song is so good, think Shawn Mendes, this talented young man will be on my radar for the foreseeable future.  Check out the beautiful Younger... 



Activate - Cheat Codes

LA-based EDM trio Cheat Codes returns with a hip hop-infused house jam that's made for dance floors everywhere.  Check out Activate... 



Lost My Mind - Lily Allen

Well one of my favorite singers from across The Pond is back with a brand new album and a brand new video to go with its lead single.  Yes, Lily Allen is back with a long-awaited follow-up to 2014's Sheezus and the entire record, and especially this song, reflects a pained side of the singer after a tough, tough breakup.  Check out Lost My Mind...



Nights Like These - Ne Yo, Romeo Santos

R&B singer Ne-Yo's got a brand new album out and this accompanying single, an acoustic duet with Aventura singer Romeo Santos.  It's the best thing I've heard from the singer in awhile and I'm definitely going to check out Good Man.  Here's Nights Like These...


Continuing on in this week's nice variety of new music, you should also check out:

Like I Do - Christina Aguilera
Diamonds - Jauz, Kiiara
Sorcererz - Gorillaz
Middle Finger - Phoebe Ryan, Quinn XCII
Fiorentina - Kota Banks, Capo Lee
Solara - The Smashing Pumpkins
bitches - Tove Lo, Charli XCX, Icona Pop, Elliphant, ALMA
I Believe - Bob Sinclair







No comments:

Post a Comment