Monday, June 25, 2018

New Music Fridays, June 22nd, 2018 - New Hot Summer Dance Jams


This was a rare week in new music, as all five of the songs I've chosen are great dance tunes that'll surely be played out by me all summer long.  If you like dance music, check them out...

Self Control - Bebe Rexha

Singer Bebe Rexha just came out with her first solo album, Expectations, and it's chock full of pop deliciousness, including this one, the record's third single.  Check out Self Control...


Only You - Cheat Codes, Lil Mix

Two of my favorite dance artists have gotten together to make this easy-breezy summer jam.  Check out Only You...



I Told You - Nora Van Elken

Now this is exactly the type of song I love...chill, dance, strong female vocals...mwah!  I actually added this one twice to my Current folder just so I wouldn't miss it for this posting.  Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere on video, audio, nothing.  Check it out on iTunes or Spotify...it'll be worth your time!

Rooftops - Marshmello

I don't necessarily love everything Marshmello does, but when he does it good, I love it, and Rooftops is good!  Check it out...


Ring Ring - Jax Jones, Mabel, Rich the Kid

Capping off a rare week of several nice dance tunes is another EDM favorite, Jax Jones with another very smooth, likable dance track.  Check out the funky Ring Ring...

jax

As always, here are this week's honorable mentions:

the light is coming - Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj
Confess - Jack River
Safe - Daya
Wrong Move - R3HAB, THRDL!FE, Olivia Holt
Palo Santo - Years & Years
Hooked On a Feeling - Jacob Sartorius
Look At That Butt - Dillon Francis, Jarina De Marco
Talk to Me - Cosmo's Midnoght, Tove Styrke

No comments:

Post a Comment