Sunday, May 28, 2017

Song of the Day - Holiday - Madonna

If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be so nice...

Image result for holiday madonna

It's Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend, the best day of the three days for celebrating.  After missing out for the first time in years last year, I will once again be joining my friends over a Fire Island for what I hope will be another memorable day of friends, dancing and all sorts of other fun.  Here is one Madonna song that fits the day so well, and though the video below is a bit fuzzy, it's for a reason.  I don't know where this came from, and I don't think I've ever seen it before, but it is a very B-grade/homemade shot at a music video from way back in the early 80's.  The video was shot with backup dancers, brother Christopher Ciccone and pal Erica Bell.  Check it out... 



No comments:

Post a Comment