Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Song of the Day - Waterloo - ABBA

Image may contain: 2 people, night and indoor

I am back!  Well, after a great 12 days in Europe, we all returned late last night and it is straight back to business.  One of the funnest things i got to do over there was a visit to the ABBA Museum in Stockholm just this past Monday. Never in a million years did I think I would ever go there, and so while I was there I was in 7th Heaven.  More about that on John's World soon enough, but for now I think I'll be posting some of their tunes over the next week or so because I just can't get them out of my head, lol.  Here's the one that started it all for them, the song for which they won the Eurovision Song contest back in 1974. Check out Waterloo... 



No comments:

Post a Comment